Monday 18 May 2015

Technical stuff

If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that one of my problems is that the blogging platform I use (Blogger.com) and my Ipad just don't seem to be compatible and so when I am writing a post I will often encounter problems with scrolling up the page I'm writing and also when I'm importing photos from the pad or Google+. Because of this I get really frustrated, it often takes me twice as long and I feel uninspired to try any new techniques to give the post a better look.
So this blog I am writing using an App I downloaded called Draftcraft free, what I hope will give me is an opportunity to use a few more complicated techniques and produce a better looking blog.

So this posting is really just a test to see how this App performs and whether it is a help to me, with such things a wrapping text around a photo, for example (like this)



Anyway, following on from my last post in Switzerland we decided to head south into Italy.







Our route was to take us through the Gotthard tunnel and the most direct route is across the Sustenpass. Well maybe we missed a sign but we drove for about 15 km up a winding mountain road only to find the road blocked by heavy snow!! Well, the positive side of this was the stunning scenery from the mountain, but the downside was we had to go back the way we came and take a massive circular detour to get to the Gotthard tunnel. Oh dear!!
Itwas all very beautiful but wasnt getting us to our final destination of the day









After a long days' driving we finally arrived at Camping Covelo situated on Lake D'Iseo in Northern Italy and what a welcoming place! We were greeted with a welcome drink from the bar, shown to the available pitches to chose and then assisted in getting the motorhome positioned on the pitch.
So what do we do at the end of a long days' drive? Go for a pizza!
And what a delicious pizzas they were too!

No comments:

Post a Comment